- 1 Who is Dan Bilzerian?
- 2 How Dan Bilzerian Get Rich?
- 3 Dan Bilzerian Net Worth and Possession:
- 4 Dan Bilzerian Ignite:
- 5 Dan Bilzerian Navy Seal:
- 6 Dan Bilzerian; A Party Animal:
- 7 Dan Bilzerian Gun fanatic:
- 8 Dan Bilzerian Heart Attacks:
- 9 Dan Bilzerian Films:
- 10 Dan Bilzerian Controversies:
- 11 Bizarre Facts about Dan Bilzerian:
- 12 Wrap up:
Who is Dan Bilzerian?
Dan Bilzerian is an American actor, entrepreneur, stuntman, amateur gambler, a thrill-seeker, and social media influencer.
Bilzerian is a womanizer and hence a spoiled brat. He was born on December 7, 1980, and is 40 years old.
The lavish lifestyle and carefree attitude made him get attention from the world as an international playboy.
This man is fearless and spends his life on his rules. From playing outrageous bets to swimming in an alligator-infested lake and jumping off a 90-foot cliff, he never hesitates to take any wager.
Before getting started on how does Dan Bilzerian makes money, let’s have a look at some general information about him.
Full Name: Dan Bilzerian
Net Worth: $200 million
Date of Birth: December 7, 1980
Place of Birth: Florida, United States
Age: 40 years’ old
Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius
Parents: Paul Bilzerian, Terri Steffen
Siblings: Adam Bilzerian (Poker Player)
Height: 1.74m (5 feet 8 Inches)
Weight: 88 kg
Body Measurement: 32-26-32
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Medium brown
Favorite Game: Major League Basketball
Girl Friend: Hailey Grice
Signature Trait: Perfectly Groomed Beard
Free time Sports: Scuba Diving, MMA Training, mountain biking, snowmobiling, and racing cars.
How Dan Bilzerian Get Rich?
This millionaire got rich by playing high stakes Poker. He earned $36,626 in 2009 by competing in the world Series of Poker Main Event.
Additionally, in 2014, he claimed that he earned $50 million. A few years later he won $10.8 million and went to celebrate via private jet to Mexico.
The reveler was also featured in an ad campaign by “Draft Kings” and got $250,000 and a bunch of models to spend three days’ vacations with.
He also made appearances in several films.
Moreover, he is also a professional stuntman that also aids in money-making. Also, his father (corporate raider) left a trust fund for him.
Dan Bilzerian Net Worth and Possession:
Between 2009 and 2013, the king of Instagram had a lucky hand over poker. He won a good amount to increase his wealth. Furthermore, he won the highest stake in the history of Las Vegas Speedway worth $385,000.
Bilzerian lives in the Hollywood Hills and also owns an apartment in Panorama Towers of Los Angeles and La Jolla (Santiago).
He had various cars, firearms, and private jets.
Dan Bilzerian is the founder and CEO of Ignite. co. The company was launched in 2018 in the US and sells Vapes (with synthetic Nicotine), CBD oil, Icy Mint, Apparels, and beverages unapologetically.
The company claims to sell best or nothing.
Bilzerian joined the navy seal program in 2000 but did not graduate even after several attempts. According to reports, he was dropped because of a safety violation on the shooting range two days before graduating.
Dan Bilzerian; A Party Animal:
The party animal’s Instagram account is full of flattering pictures demonstrating his lavish lifestyle and portraying him as a womanizer.
He celebrates his achievements in full swing, gets himself surrounded by sexy models, and love to flaunt being a womanizer.
So the man is living his dream life with girls, guns, and glamour.
Dan Bilzerian Gun fanatic:
It is difficult to decide if Bilzerian is addicted to girls or guns. He has a collection of 97 guns and has displayed one loaded gun in each room of his mansion in Hollywood Hills.
Dan Bilzerian Heart Attacks:
Bilzerian suffered 2 heart attacks back-to-back when he was 25. He was on Viagra and cocaine. According to reports he enjoyed a four-day party sesh and took an insane amount of alcohol, pot, coke, and Viagra induced in his body.
Dan Bilzerian Films:
Bilzerian has been part of the following films;
- Olympus has Fallen (2013)
- Lone survivor (2013)
- The other Women (2014)
- The Equalizer (2014)
- Cat Run 2 (2014)
- Extraction (2015)
- War Dogs (2016)
Dan Bilzerian Controversies:
Bilzerian has been through many controversies. Let’s have a look at some;
- 2014, Bilzerian was banned from a nightclub in Miami for kicking the model on her face during a brawl.
- 2014, He threw a model Janice Griffith from root top into the pool. She hit the edge and broke her leg.
- In 2014, Dan was arrested at Los Angeles Airport for carrying explosive or incendiary devices.
- 2017, Bilzerian was criticized for filming the Las Vegas Shooting and using it for social media content.
Bizarre Facts about Dan Bilzerian:
- This playboy has 28.5 million followers on Instagram.
- T-Pain wrote a song about Dan Bilzerian.
- In 2015 he announced that he will go for election in 2016 but end up promoting Donald Triumph.
- Dan claims to win million is poker but no evidence is available so his poker-winnings are also a mystery.
- His father was arrested for stock fraud when he was 10 only and he was bullied in school for imprisonment and corruption charges.
- Bilzerian was expelled from school several times for his outrageous behavior.
- The way Bilzerian treats women is quite insane. He has hired a lady who stroke his beard while playing poker.
- Because of his arrogant nature, he went bankrupt. Moreover, he had to sell a collection of his guns worth $750 in $10,000 and then took the money to Las Vegas. He turned $10,000 into &187,000.
- Dan donated $100,000 to the Robin hood project to help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan.
Dan Bilzerian is spending a lavish life no doubt but most of the money he has is from the trust fund’s his father left for him.
Furthermore, he is not an exceptional poker player and he admits it. Though he is smart enough to access private tables of wealthy celebrities who are also not very good at gambling.
The one-eyed is the king among blinds and so is the case with Bilzerian. His playboy nature and lavish lifestyle have made him gain attention in public.