Grammarly is a digital writing assistant. This tool relies on natural language processing and artificial intelligence. We can now activate Grammarly to Microsoft word to make our writing error-free and robust. It helps in selecting better vocabulary, erasing grammatical errors, and polishes writing.
How to Install Grammarly for MS Word?
Here is a step-by-step guide to install Grammarly:
- Open Web Browser.
- Open https://www.grammarly.com/.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you will get a link under the product header, “Grammarly for MS Office.”
- Click the red button on the center of the page prompting “free download”.
- Enter your email id, name, and password.
- Sign up.
- The installer will start downloading instantly. You can find it in download folders.
- To quickly launch the file explorer, click Windows + E and then open downloads.
- Double-click on GrammarlyAddin Setup.
- A prompt will appear on the screen, click “Run”. The installation wizard will open.
- Click on “get started” and further select “Grammarly for Word” and click “Install”.
- Click “Finish” when the button appears on the screen.
Congratulations! You have installed Grammarly for word.
How to Launch Grammarly on MS Office:
After installing Grammarly, the next step is to launch it in Ms. Word:
- Open MS Word.
- At the top right corner of Microsoft word, click on “enable Grammarly.”
You are done. Now Grammarly will assist you in sentence structure, spelling errors, and better selection of words. You don’t have to copy-paste anything any more