How to create a YouTube channel on mobile in 7 easy steps?
Do you want to create a YouTube Channel on Mobile?
YouTube is the voice of people. It is a platform where people store and share videos. These videos are easy to access and share. Now let us move toward the guide to create a YouTube channel on mobile in 7 easy steps.
Creating a YouTube Channel through Mobile:
Creating a YouTube channel through Android is a very simple procedure.
1. Google Account:
To create a YouTube channel the first thing that you need is a google account. Google account is free and by making the account you can not only access YouTube but also other Google services like Gmail, Maps, Photos, Google Ads, and other google products.
If you don’t still don’t have a Google account and want to create one, click here. Fill the form and follow the prompt.
- The second step in creating the YouTube channel is to open a YouTube app and sign in.
- Click on your profile in the upper-right corner and click on “settings.”
- Just click on the “Create New Channel” option. Type the name that you have decided on your channel.
- Click on the “create channel” button, and you will be prompt to verify your account.
- Enter your phone number for account verification. You can select Voice call or SMS and continue.
- Enter the verification code send via SMS or voice call and continue. Tadda! Your channel is created.
Once the Channel is created you can add a profile picture, and other details. You need to click on the “customize channel” button and can play around with the options given. Though it is easy to create a YouTube channel the tough part is to create an attention-grabbing channel. Following are the things to remember while making a YouTube channel to make it worth it.
How to Upload a Video on YouTube Channel?
To upload a video on a YouTube channel you first have to log in to your YouTube account.
- Now click on the icon at the top right-hand side of the window. This icon can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications.
- Click on the “Upload Video” option.
- Now press “select files to Upload” to sort out the file saved on your computer or android.
- At this point, you can also choose privacy settings on your video. Add an SEO title and appropriate description of the video. Also, add tags to make it more optimized.
Final Touches for your YouTube video:
You can add sound effects and songs from YouTube Library.
If you need or like to blur the faces of anyone, then click on the enhancement tabs, and for extra blur click on “custom blur.”
Dedicate the last 5-20 seconds of your video to showcase the elements about your channel including additional videos, playlists, links, and subscribe buttons.
If you are interested to add closed captions to your video, just select the language and then upload the file. You can also transcribe all spoken parts of the video to make it auto-synced.
Things to Remember While making a YouTube Channel Successful:
- The recommended profile image for mobile is 1546×423 Pixels.
- The channel name should be attention-grabbing. You can also change the name of the channel if you feel it is not catchy enough.
- Plan your content and update yourself about the latest trends according to the niche of your channel. The quality of the content should not be compromised.
- Arm yourself with the right equipment according to the nature of your channel. Usually, you only need a good vlogging camera and a microphone.
- Begin with simple software for editing. User-friendly editors like Windows Movie Maker or Apple iMovie to spend less time
- Connect with your viewers by sharing your social platform (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat) links to answer the queries of fans.
- Remember that overusing the keyword can sound like spam. Use the keyword in the right places wisely.
What Equipped Does a YouTuber Need?
As a YouTuber using a mobile phone, you would need the following equipment;
How to Promote a YouTube Channel?
You can promote your YouTube channel by three means;
- Social Media; If you are new to YouTube but already have fans on other social media forums, you can shift them to your YouTube channel. Moreover, you can also do activities like giveaways to gather more audiences for your channel.
- Forums: Find a community relevant to your niche and occasionally post on these forums like Reddit.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with fellow YouTubers and expand your network.
Best YouTube Practices:
- Complete your channel profile. Let your fans know you.
- Make the best use of the first five seconds of the video. Place your logo and a brief description.
- Make your videos SEO by adding keywords.
- Keep an eye on your competitors. The content they are offering and popular topics.
- Do collaborations and cross-branding.
Video Formats that YouTube Supports:
YouTube supports the following formats;
The world’s biggest free video site YouTube has something for people of all ages. YouTube has the most HD content than any other social platform. We hope now you know how to create a YouTube channel on mobile in 7 easy steps.