Facebook is among the most popular social media network. With time Facebook has revolutionized a lot. We have the option of going Live, run hashtag# campaigns and much more. We can see plenty of entertaining and informative videos on Facebook. Downloading videos from Facebook is quite a task for some. You might want to download videos uploaded on Facebook by yourself or by other people. Here we are explaining the way to download Facebook videos with IDM (Internet download manager).
Download Facebook Video with IDM:
IDM is the most premium software tool and the leading download manager. Moreover, it doubles the downloading speed. To download a Facebook video with IDM follow the instructions below:
- Download the free trial version of IDM and install the software.
- Launch your Facebook and open the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video and select “show video URL.”
- Copy and paste the URL into a new tab.
- Once the video is played in the new tab, you will see the option “Download this media.”
- Click on the button and select the most high-quality video.
- IDM will start downloading the file.
Congratulations, now you know how to download Facebook videos with IDM.
How to Download Facebook Video on Phone?
To download video on your phone;
- Launch your Facebook page and open the video you want to download on your phone.
- Now click share and hit the “Copy” link.
- Copy the link in the URL bar.
- In the browser (that supports downloading), open fbdown.net.
- Paste the link in the prompted box and click download.
- Now tap and hold your desired quality (HD or normal).
- Select the download link in the browser. The video is saved in your Downloads folder.
If the video is not in the download folder, check your browser downloading for a save location.
IDM is the most efficient downloading manager that doubles the downloading speed. We hope this guide helps you to download the Facebook video using IDM.