YouTube is a user-friendly and above all a free media platform. To create a live stream on mobile you need to have at least 1000 subscribers and a verified YouTube account. Also, a 5.0+ android device is significant.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to livestream YouTube on Phone:
To start the streaming process:
- Launch the YouTube app.
- Tap on the camera button and press live. Moreover, you have to grant access to the camera, mic and storage.
- At this point, you may be prompted to verify your account otherwise; on the top right you can see a camera symbol use to stream the front camera or selfie camera. (shown below)
- You also have the option of streaming the phone screen right next to the camera option.
- Now enter the details of your live stream. Adjust the privacy setting, add location and more.
- Tap Next, and you will see the countdown timer. Upon reaching zero, it will take your picture to use as a thumbnail. If you didn’t like the picture, you can retake it or custom your thumbnail.
- You can share your live stream URL using the arrow button on the top right.
- If you are satisfied with the thumbnail, GO LIVE.
- You can add a filter, and to the end, just tap on the X on the top right corner.
- Click ok.
Congratulations! Now you know how to livestream YouTube on phone.
The step-by-step guide mentioned above is the easiest one on How to livestream YouTube on phone.
- How to stream live for free?
2. Is YouTube live streaming free?
Ans: Yes, YouTube live streaming is free.
3. What are the reqirements to livestream on YouTube?
Ans: To go live on YouTube, you should have a verified YouTube account, no livestreaming restrictions for past 90 days, and 1000 subscribers on your YouTube channel.